>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
September Net &160; Defense Minister has opened the seventh course at the National Defense College in Aden, signaling a return to military education after a 10-year break due to the war. The ceremony>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
Yemen's Houthis release crew of Galaxy Leader after over a year
Twenty-five nationals from Bulgaria, Ukraine, the Philippines, Mexico and Romania were handed over to Oman in>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
The Yemen Journalists Union reiterated demands for the Houthi militia to immediately release journalists Mohammed Al-Mayahy and Fahd Al-Arhabi, arbitrarily detained for their opinions and reporting. >>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
The Director General of the "MASAM" project, Osama Al-Qossabi, announced that the field teams have removed 477,583 mines, unexploded ordnance and explosive devices since the launch of the>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
The Israeli military said it intercepted a missile launched from Yemen early Saturday, a day after the Huthi-held capital Sanaa was hit by fresh air strikes. FRANCE 24's Noga Tarnopolsky reports.
>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0
Israel has intercepted a missile launched from Yemen early on Saturday, the military said. Israel had previously hit the Houthi-held capital of Sanaa's international airport with air strikes on>>
| خبر صحيح |
0
| خبر غير صحيح |
0