Yemen has rejected Iranian "interference" in its affairs after Tehran's foreign minister criticised regional intervention in Sanaa's war with Shiite rebels in a thinly veiled allusion to Saudi Arabia.>>
Saudi Arabia says it has regained control of Jabal Dukhan, an area they say was seized by Yemeni Shi'ite rebels who reportedly crossed into Saudi territory last week.>>
A Saudi official said on Tuesday that 73 Saudi soldiers had died and a further 26 had gone missing in the border war waged since November against Yemeni Shiite rebels.>>
Saudi Arabia said on Saturday that its forces had regained control of a strategic mountain on the Saudi side of the border from Yemeni Shia rebels.>>
Saudi officials have released their first casualty report since the start of a border war with Yemeni Shiite rebels in November, saying 73 Saudi soldiers had died and a further 23 were still missing.>>
At least 30 suspected Al-Qaeda members were killed in military air raid at dawn on the eastern Yemeni province of Shabwa, a security source said. They were reportedly planning an attack on Yemeni and>>
The Saudi-led coalition fighting Yemen's Shiite rebels said it intercepted a missile fired over southern Riyadh on Tuesday, which the rebels said was targeting a "top leadership" meeting at the royal>>